[2020 Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequency range: AM 520-1710Khz / FM 87-108MHz / WB 162.400-162.550MHz
Product material ABS/PC/PVC
Power consumption 1.5W (max)
Working voltage 2.7V-4.2V
Output voltage/current 5.1V/800mA
Water-resistand level IPX – 3
LED flashlight 1W/30LM
Power source 3.7V / 1000mAh 17500 Li-ion
1. Upgraded in what way ?
Answer:About this small crank radio:
1. We upgrade the battery of this radio from 300mAh to 1000 mAh.
2. Upgrade the charging port from standard USB port to Micro USB input, no need adapter any more.
3. Faster charging your cellphone in emergency situation, like power outage.
2. Would like to know how long the flashlight can be used w/o recharging please.
Answer:This radio flashlight can be used 10-12 hours after fully charged. Perfect for power outage, keep you powered and connected.
3. How long does it take to charge?
Answer: it takes about 2-3 hours fully charge via USB cable.
4. How long to charge battery with solar power?
Answer: A few hours of direct sunlight and it's charged. I just leave it out in the sun as long as possible. So when it does get dark it's full and ready to go.
It is difficult to fully charge the unit with solar panel, which is mostly used for maintenance the battery, to extend its life.
5. How long will this radio operate on the batteries?
Answer:This radio supports 4-5 hours of radio play time(depends on the volume).
6. how many cranks to charge a pair of walkie talkies for example?
Answer:About 100 cranks per 20 minutes of charge
7. Is there a way to know when it needs charge
Answer:When the sounds of the radio is get small, means that you need to charge the radio.
8. Is this item Water Resistant?
Answer:Hi friend, the radio is water resistant to IPX3 (resistant to sprayed water up to 10 L/min) so it can be used reliably in adverse weather conditions, aboard water craft,etc. But it is not water proof, and should not be submersed in water. This radio is rain resistant, not waterproof.
9. What kind of batteries does it take?
Answer: The battery of this crank radio is rechargeable 17500 Li-ion battery.
10. Can I replace batteries?
Answer: Yes you can, remove bottom battery cover screw pull battery out, disconnect small white plastic plug (carefully) order a new one. to charge a smartphone fully you will need more than 1200 ma maybe a larger capacity battery is available.
11. Can this charge a phone and play the radio or flashlight at the same time?
Answer:The radio is able to charge phones, play the radio and flashlight at the same time, but that is too fast to run out of the power , and also will damage battery. So the best way to use the radio is use the function of the radio separately.