This year, you can save BIG on all your skincare favorites during Sephora’s spring sale event. I’m talking cleansers, toners, serums, masks – you name it! We gathered a bunch of the top products that are sure to help with all your oily/acne-prone worries.
12. Kiehl’s Acne Cleanser $24 This foaming cleanser is perfect for anyone who has oily or acne-prone skin. Not only are you cleansing your face and getting rid of excess sebum, you’re also tackling the pimples from the root. It has 1.5% salicylic acid, which can penetrate deep into the pores to lighten dark spots, clear blemishes, and prevent new ones from forming.
11. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser $21 Cleansers for oily skin often leave your face feeling stripped and dry. Not this one! All of the ingredients (glycerin, aloe, allantoin, etc.) are used to hydrate the skin and soothe any inflammation you may have while saying goodbye to those pesky, dry flakes. It’s also fragrance-free, super gentle, and non-irritating. Talk about a power cleanser! First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser
10. REN Ready Steady Glow $38 Whether you’re recovering from acne scars or trying to get rid of those stubborn dark spots, exfoliation is the way to go! The RHA Tonic is a toner and exfoliant in one that helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brighten your overall complexion. The lactic acid and azelaic acid derivative work together to slough off dead skin cells in the most gentle way possible. REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Toner
9. Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Calming Mist $23 The Dr. Jart+ Mist has everything you would want to soothe irritated/sensitive skin, including the entire centella asiatica family. The one ingredient that stands out is houttuynia cordata, which acts as an antioxidant and fights off any sort of bacterial inflammation. Use this after cleansing for that dewy, refreshed look! Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Mist
8. Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer $39 Even if your face is really oily, you should always moisturize. This moisturizer has a super lightweight texture, so you can layer this on without it feeling like your pores are being clogged. It contains vitamin-rich watermelon, along with flower extracts, that soothe and hydrate the skin for that perfect prep or end-of-the-day seal. Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer
7. Tatcha Water Cream $68 If you want luxury, try to get your hands on Tatcha’s Water Cream. It hydrates the skin with a unique, water-bursting texture without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It’s also formulated with Japanese leopard lily to control excess sebum and support skin turnover for that natural glow. Tatcha The Water Cream
6. The Ordinary Peeling Solution $7.20 Who’s ready for an at-home facial? The Ordinary Peeling Solution contains both AHA (glycolic, lactic) and BHA (salicylic) to throughly exfoliate and fight off blemishes for clear skin. It will tingle at first. But once you’re done, you’re going to be g-l-o-w-i-n-g glowing! The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
5. Sephora Clarifying Serum $12 The Clarifying Serum from Sephora’s Clear Skin Days collection treats and hydrates the skin at the same time. It’s made with 2% salicylic acid and 5% glycolic acid. These chemical acids work wonders against any acne-prone concern by battling oiliness, hyperpigmentation, and acne from within the pores. Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Clarifying Serum
4. The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid $14.99 Tranexamic acid is a much safer alternative to hydroquinone, another lightening agent. When applied topically, it works well to lessen dark spots and acne marks by inhibiting the production of melanin. Next time you’re experiencing the dark aftermath of a pimply war, pump this gel and spread it from your face to neck. The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Hyperpigmentation Treatment
3. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Masque $12 The Ordinary Masque targets blackheads, whiteheads, dullness, uneven texture – all that jazz! Not only does it have salicylic acid – the holy grail ingredient for clear skin-, it also has squalane. So when you wash this mask off, your face is going to be oh-so soft. You can also use this as a spot treatment to keep blemishes at bay. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
2. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion $17 Mario Badescu’s award-winning drying lotion is perfect for shrinking those stubborn blemishes. It draws out impurities with the help of salicylic acid, sulfur, and zinc oxide. This product also includes calamine to gently cool and soothe the skin. One dab of this pink, alcohol solution and your skin will be saved! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
1. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots $19 Bye bye pimples! The Peace Out Dots adhere to the skin with hydrocolloid technology while fighting blemishes with infused salicylic acid. It’s a great “shield” if you have a habit of picking at your pimples (so relatable). For better results, wear them overnight. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots